|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a busy local council based in the Northern suburbs. This council, which is conveniently located next to Public Transport, have gone through significant growth and are looking for an experienced Information Management professional to assist them through this busy time. The contract is for a minimum of 3 months at this stage. The team are very dedicated and proactive and as such would look for a candidates who is very enthusiastic and self motivated.
This is an all-round records role offering a fir bit of variety. Key duties will include;
- Scanning and registering documents inline with councils' polices and procedures
- Accurate data entry into EDRMS
- Processing incoming mail
- Customer service and actioning requests
- File consolidation and organising documents for offsite storage
The successful candidate will have;
- Local government experience within a records or administrative capacity
- Demonstrated experience using an EDRMS such as RM 8 or Objective
- Technical ability to understand government systems and legislation
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work, possess a high level of accuracy and be a self-starter.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate, the opportunity to work with a supportive and knowledgeable team and be able to broaden your local government experience.
If you are interested please press APPLY today and upload your resume in word format. If you have any queries please call 03 8610 6114. If this role is not quite right for you but you are interested in other opportunities within local government, please do not hesitates to contact our team on the same number.