|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the company
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the western suburbs. This is a great opportunity to broaden your local government experience and knowledge. You will be joining one of Australia’s fastest growing municipalities and a diverse, exciting team.
You will be provided with a computer and the systems to work from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide an effective document management service to the staff, register, process, and scan correspondence into the electronic document management system.
- Work as a team member, assisting other staff members as well as supervise the Information Management team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a mentor to the team.
- System administration as well as information and archiving management.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Proven experience within the Information Management space
- Team leader experience
- Full working knowledge with an EDRMS – Tech 1
- Must have prior experience working for a Local Government Proactive and positive in the way you undertake tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines Be process driven and maintain strong accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with an excellent council giving you the chance to broaden your local government experience and knowledge. This particular Local Government put a big emphasis on their employee’s well-being, engagement and are continuously looking to support career development. There are also options for flexible working.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace