|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||UP to 1,000/day including super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Following their consistent organic growth, a mid-size financial services provider is looking to document and improve all their technology processes before the end of the year. To do so they are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst / Technical Writer on a 6 month-basis to perform processes reviews, to drive processes improvement and to write from scratch a comprehensive documentation on their infrastructure and cyber security processes.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Perform processes review and gap analysis in collaboration with the infrastructure and cyber security teams
- Document all processes in flow chart (Visio) and in procedures manual (Word, PowerPoint) in an ITIL framework
- Propose some improvements when efficiency can be increase
- Drive the implementation of change across tech processes
- At least 5 years experience as a Technical Business Analyst / Technical Writer in a large corporate
- Sound understanding of infrastructure processes - including change management, release, upgrades, etc...
- Experience in greenfield projects coupled with Visio / PowerPoint
- Ability to translate technical concepts to a non technical audience and to simplify complex technical processes
- Interest in driving improvement with the technical teams
- Go-getter attitude and excellent communication skills
Please note that this role is a 6 month contract and that only candidates based in Sydney with current working rights will be considered. For more details please contact Charlotte Bridault at email@example.com / + 61 2 9641 5134