|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Business or Science degree highly regarded
- Minimum of 3 years related customer service/sales/telemarketing experience
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated achievement record in prior sales role
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Spreadsheet management: database CRM working knowledge
- Able to act independently regarding decision making within company policy
About the Role
- To achieve team and individual performance targets.
- To increase the professional profile & credibility of the company, deliver our brand portfolio and key selling messages amongst medical aesthetic practitioners and the cosmetic medicine industry.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts: soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales and market share targets; KPIs against specific customer segments and national goals
- Manages new accounts by answering telephones, fax and email inquiries; verifying and entering information
- Effectively utilise CRM and sales reports; actively review CRM opportunities
- Manage sales funnel development by entering and updating all customer opportunities and leads in CRM
- Work closely with the Customer Engagement Team, Logistics, A&C RSMs and A&C BDMs and other teams as required to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Travel in support of sales/training meetings, customer site visits and symposiums, often outside normal working hours.
How to apply
To apply for this role please contact Nikita Dhadli on 02 96412424 / firstname.lastname@example.org