|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the countries leading boutique insolvency firms to find them a hungry and driven intermediate accountant. This is a newly created position due to the continued growth and expansion of the firm and will see you working closely with the firm’s partners and senior management.
They provide expert advice in insolvency, turnaround, business reconstruction and bankruptcy on a national basis and have handled some of the most famous liquidations and administrations the country has seen.
Their people are at the forefront of the firm and their motto is ‘without great people, we can’t do great work’. Market leading training and development will be provided along as fully funded industry qualifications.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated intermediate accountant to join their team. Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of matters, which will include; liquidations, administrations and trade-ons
- Drafting and submitting reports in a timely manner
- Attending meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Reviewing financial information and conducting financial investigations
- Compliance with ASIC and ATO
- 12-24 months corporate insolvency experience
- Part way through CA or CPA is preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive and driven attitude
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert