|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
We are recruiting a Senior Insolvency Accountancy for leading firm based in Sydney’s CBD. This firm are well known for their work in corporate and personal insolvency appointments as well as the work they carry out in the areas of forensic accounting and turnaround work.
Due to firm expansion they are looking to bring in a Senior Accountant to join their bankruptcy division who can work closely with the partner and fast track their career to management.
They are one of Sydney’s largest and most trusted insolvency/turnaround firms with a focus on work life balance while offering career development and progression that is a cut above the rest.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working on personal matters/bankruptcies although you may have a more corporate focused background.
- Help clients manage the difficult course of bankruptcy
- Dealing with and reporting to creditors, banks and statutory authorities
- Assisting in the assessment and realisation of assets
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years-experience in insolvency with 12 months at least being on the personal side.
- A business or accounting degree.
- CA qualified or coming up to this.
- A good communicator with strong stakeholder engagement and written communication skills.
- Aspirations to lead and mentor a team
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
This is a highly visible role within the firm and it offers further study support in PIPA and/or becoming a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
To be eligible to apply, candidate must have the right to work in Australia
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert