|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Supportive team environment | Specialised work | Expert Partners and team | Good scope for career progression
My client’s insurance & health team is headed up by 20 well-respected principals across several states in Australia. The Insurance department is recognised throughout the industry for producing high-quality advice to its clients and delivering exceptional and consistent service. The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for prestigious names in the insurance industry; both domestically and overseas.
Due to continued growth, the firm have an exciting opportunity available for an Insurance Associate with 3-5 years defendant insurance experience.
In taking on this role, you will receive guidance from expert personnel including a key partner in the industry. Through our structured mentoring program, the chosen Insurance Associate will see advancement in their career and unparalleled support in a cohesive working environment. Moreover, employees are treated to Friday afternoons off every two weeks.
- 3-5 Yrs. PQE experience - This role offers a broad range of defendant insurance work including public liability, personal injury and property damage so experience in these areas is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com