|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
The team of experienced insurance lawyers can aid clients (including claims management providers and statutory government bodies) in a wide array of insurance matters, for property, marine and personal injury matters. This includes public and product liability, professional negligence, directors & officers (notably OH&S investigations and prosecutions).
Reporting directly to Partner, this role would suite an ambitious insurance Lawyer who is keen to progress their career at a leading practice, within the insurance market.
- Work with highly-regarded Partners focusing on inability and Professional indemnity matters;
- Advising on all aspects of insurance claims, from small claims, major claims and catastrophic claims;
- Acting for insurers in litigation arising out of claims;
- Advising on and undertaking recoveries, including under deeds, indemnities and guarantees;
- Reporting directly to Partner, you will receive guidance through a structured mentoring program as well as a competitive salary;
- Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
- Insurance Lawyer with 2-4 years PQE from a reputable firm
- Preferably with experience ad interest within Liability and Professional Indemnity matters
- Strong academic background
- Strong service orientation
- Good communication skills
- You should have a strong client service ethic, initiative and drive, and work well as part of a team.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com