|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a high-profile financial services company based in Kings Cross. They are extremely well known in the stocks/investment markets and have expanded into the accountancy and wealth management areas over the past few years due to client demand.
You will be working with clients as close as the CBD and as far away as London and be providing sound advice across Tax, SMSF’s and other investments.
The office is modern, open plan with a fully stocked kitchen to take advantage of and their culture is fun, sociable and vibrant. So, if after work drinks and event are your thing this could be the exact role you are looking for.
Full CA training and support will be provided.
Primarily your job is going to be making wealth management simple for you clients, but specific responsibilities will include;
- Tax compliance, BAS, IAS and preparation of financial statements
- SMSF set up and administration
- Asset management services for HNWI investors
- Stockbroking services for Australian and International shares
- 12-18 months experience in an accountancy firm
- Studying for your CA is preferred
- Experience in dealing with SMSF’s is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert