|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to $65k Package
- Industry leading training with fully funded CA support
- State of the art technology and flexible working conditions
About the Company
Charterhouse is partnering with an AFR Top 25 accounting firm based in North Sydney. With over 250 employees nationally, this leading mid-tier firm based in North Sydney is eager to seek a bright and talented intermediate accountant to join their high performing Business Advisory team.
With industry leading training and development, high staff retention and a collaborative and inclusive culture, they have a loud and proud brand that they are proud about!
You’ll have access to a prestigious client based with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients from all different industries. This gives you a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to high-profile clients in industries such as FinTech, Media, Property and more.
Located conveniently in North Sydney, close to shops, food courts and lots of transport options, everything is right at your doorstep!
About the Role
- Prepare and review financial statements, tax returns and various taxation requirements for clients from a wide variety of industries
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Liaise and correspond with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Provide high-level service through day to day interactions with clients
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Either be enrolled in CA or be willing to start it
- 18+ months experience in Australian accounting firms
- Eager to learn, develop and grow with the firm
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Modern working environment with state of the art technology
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Christmas and Summer parties along with a packed social calendar
- Fully funded CA training and additional study leave for your exams