|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Intermediate or Senior Accountant
- $60 to $80k package depending on experience
- Work directly with your clients and build a personal portfolio
- Growing firm with career development opportunities across multiple offices
About the Company
This leading mid-sized Accounting firm are looking for either an Intermediate or Senior Accountant to join their Business Services division. They have offices across NSW and VIC which provide career advancement opportunities for anyone who is considering relocating down the track.
In addition, you will get access to high-profile private and family owned clients across multiple industries.
The clients on the books come from the following industries: Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
As an expanding business, the opportunity to fast-track your career is excellent. The culture is inclusive, supportive and they promote from within wherever possible.
If you are looking for big firm experience while working in the Penrith area, this really is an excellent opportunity.
About the Role
- Supervising, training, mentoring, and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST, Div 7A
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills & Experience
- CA enrolled or completed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounting firm
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity based working
- Young, high performing office
- Sports and social teams
- Work from home
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Multiple social events – EOFY, Summer and Christmas Parties
- Corporate health insurance and gym rates
- Paid future qualifications