|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Gym passport - multiple gym access
- Dress down Friday
- Social Committee
- Modern Facilities
- Exposure to a wide client base
- Study support- University & CA
- Career development opportunities
- Regular Internal & external training
- Reward and recognition programs
- Good work life balance - time in lieu & flexible working
This is an AFR TOP 100 firm located in Sydney CBD. They have an energetic, social and high achieving culture. Most of their staff are involved in the social committee who take part in events such as; Melbourne Cup, Sports competitions and team building activities. They have a diverse client base working with small- medium privately-owned clients with complex financial needs, start-ups, High Net-worth Family Groups, listed companies and Not for profits across a wide range of industries such as; Distribution, Education, Medical, Government Resources and Natural Heritages.
You will be working alongside and learning from Ex Big4 Directors and staff with an open-door policy and an environment enabling you to reach your full potential. The team are very passionate about what they do and are very open to change, they are supportive and give good feedback to help you improve throughout your accounting journey.
As an audit professional you enjoy being responsible for end to end assurance, planning, executing and providing recommendations to a well-established diverse client base. Add value to the client by making informed suggestions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of their current processes and procedures.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Internal Auditor;
- Creation of effective assurance plans for a diverse range of clients
- Perform financial and operational audits, identifying key risks and controls
- Provide recommendations for process improvements where noted
- Build reports and present findings to clients
- Client management
- Coaching and mentoring team member
To be eligible for the role you will have;
- CA/CPA Qualification or be part way through
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An ability to develop and build on key relationships with stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Local internal audit experience
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss what opportunities are available to you then please call 0296415107.