|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- $56.41 - $62.45ph dependent on experience
- 5-mth contract
- Government role based in Parramatta
About the Company:
My client is responsible for the NSW Government’s social housing portfolio and supports the priorities of the policy Future Directions within NSW. Future Directions sets out the Government’s vision to transform the social housing system over ten years. This agency plays a critical role in increasing the supply of social and affordable housing through the $22 billion Communities Plus building program. Future Directions is underpinned by three strategic priorities: More social housing More opportunities, support and incentives to avoid and/or leave social housing A better social housing experience
About the Role:
You will be required to undertake audit and verification activities in relation to contractor performance under the maintenance contract, including reviewing contractor policies, procedures, records, and systems in order to appraise the effectiveness by which the contractors meet their obligations under the maintenance contract.
- Undertake risk assessments and develops annual internal audit plans; performs and leads audits/ special reviews.
- Identify, allocate and perform tasks, coordinate/monitor work, controls audit/assignment resources, consolidate results, and other project duties.
- Plan and execute audit assignments, both within agency and contractors.
- Coach staff throughout the audit/review with the view to ensuring conformity with applicable policy.
- Document, evaluate and test manual and automated systems and controls to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of operations (including accomplishment of management objectives); compliance with laws, regulations, contracts, policies and procedures.
- Prepare working papers for review by the Senior Auditor; develop and discuss findings, recommendations and time lines for corrective action.
- Make presentations of audit results to management.
- Monitor the status of audit recommendations and appraise the adequacy of follow-up actions.
- You will have a CPA/ CA qualification
- Background using SAP
- Must have previous experience working within State Government
If this sounds like you then please click ''apply'' or send across your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org