|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
Seeking an experienced /Investor Relations Coordinator/Finance Administrator for a 6-month contract in North Sydney with the possibility of extension. The role is working within the Investor Relations Team where you will be providing administrative support in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a similar administrative role and ideally would have been a PA/EA or Senior Administrator in a Finance environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a globally established business.
Due to the nature of the role and understanding the Australian Markets along with the potential for the role to extend - candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply for the role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Diary Management
- Coordinate meetings
- Travel coordination
- Organising events
- Document control
- Filing, scanning
- Generate reports
- Database management
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Handling enquiries within the team
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
- Due to the length of this contract, experienced candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply for this role.