|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Regular team incentives (Wheel spin prizes)
- 20% bonuses on billings over individual budgets
- Fun environment
- Casual dress code
- Lunch paid for every day
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexi -time - As long as your weekly hours are completed it doesn't matter what time you start/ finish.
- Exposure to clients with over $100m turnover
- Relaxed & close knit culture.
- Regular team huddles
- Continuous feedback and development
- Employee of the month rewards
- Open environment office with breakout space
- Peer to peer anonymous feedback/ praises
- MYOB AO & XERO technology
- Mid 20’s later 30’s culture
- Monthly tax updates & specific topics
About the firm
This firm are unique to most accounting practices. They have a modern, fun and relaxed environment. It’s a social and interactive team culture, casual dress code and open-door policy.
They provide a lot of hands-on training, workshops and one to one guidance to support your professional growth. You will receive regular feedback to improve both your technical skills and soft skills.
It’s a boutique practice but their clients are mainly SME’s and large groups, greater turnovers than $100m. They don’t really deal with individuals.
In your role
You will work closely with leaders of the firm to service a portfolio of clients.
- Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individuals.
- Assist with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Assist with client queries directly
To be considered for the role you will have:
- At least 1 year experience working within a public practice firm in Australia.
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the link provided or contact Sam Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org.