|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $139,000|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This well renown financial services company has recently been going through a period of growth and are expanding their team. With a new business recently acquired the need for a business focused junior PM with strong stakeholder engagement skills is required to work in their professional and driven team. In this role you will play a pivotal role working with key stakeholders on the integration project. You will work in a highly supportive role where you will grow and develop with the organisation.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
Duties will include:
- Effectively manage and deliver projects through the full project lifecycle including ideation, business case, project initiation, analysis & planning, design, build, test, implementation and post implementation review
- In conjunction with business owners, identify the need for and business requirement for change
- Assess, plan, manage and track project budgets, schedules, scope, resources and quality to deliver objectives
- Use variety of methodologies to deliver the optimal business outcome
- Deliver quality change management plans to ensure change is delivered & embedded successfully
- Can do attitude
- Great attention to details
- Ad-hoc executive assistance to General Manager, Strategy & Growth
- Assist other PMs in IMO to ensure team actives, project deliverables and risks & issues are managed in timely manner
- Assist with IMO for paper preparation (Including Status Reporting), meeting minutes, and actions distribution.
- Ad-hoc tasks required by project team for success of project delivery.
- Coordinate the project team events; activities (include morning team, team building events, and team celebrations).
- Assist senior leaders in the decision making process by providing complete, current, reliable and objective information about project status
- Work closely with both suppliers and business users to evaluate, recommend and implement solutions to enhance business value of operations.
- Review functional technology requirements and ensure traceability to business requirements
- Develop process maps for key business processes.
- Prepare Specification Documentation for sign off and approval by PB management
- Work closely with all internal and external parties to ensure business needs are understood and are clearly documented
- Manage relationships and communicate effectively with all stakeholder groups (including liaison with external suppliers) to ensure organisational goals are met.
- Use effective and appropriate communication skills in dealing with employees, management and members
- Ensure all duties are undertaken with regard to other team members’ priorities and completing daily and weekly priorities of the organisation.
- Establish and monitor work practices and relationships that promote a high level of co-operation
- Provide superior internal service in the execution of all tasks by displaying courtesy and responsiveness
- Develop alternative solutions and technologies which are likely to bring about high quality results for the organisation
- Comply with all policies procedures and industry standards.
- Effectively investigate, analyse and interpret any matters relating to Bank business procedures, for the purpose of documentation
- Pro-actively work with employees at all levels across the Bank in relation to the creation, maintenance and further development of business procedure documentation
- Accurately document business procedures, processes and systems in plain English
- Provide advice and support to all employees in relation to the accessibility/usability of all business procedures/processes.
- Accurately document any legislative changes affecting Bank and effectively embed legal compliance obligations into all business procedures, processes and systems.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Willingness to undertake or currently working towards a Project Management or similar degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of industry specific legal and regulatory requirements
- Experience in technical writing with the focus on instructional writing
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and time management focused
- Information Mapping principles and methodology
- Strong facilitation skill using a variety of techniques (AGILE, Waterfall, PROSCI, PMBOK)
If you have the above experience and want to join an innovative, professional and passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453