|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
About our client
This Global firm with a refutable reputation for leading clients has created several new roles to join their global Knowledge Team.
The roles will work within their leading Corporate, Litigation & Regulatory and Finance practice groups. These opportunities would suit those seeking a non-fee earning legal opportunity.
- Developing and maintaining group know-how, and facilitating knowledge sharing within the group.
- Ensuring fee earners are up to date with legal, regulatory and commercial developments.
- Providing analysis of changes and developments to the group and their clients.
- Supporting the development and delivery of group CLE programs.
- Working closely and coordinating with other Knowledge Development Lawyers and the wider Knowledge Management team to share and align best practice and ensure consistency.
- Development and maintenance of standard documents and related knowledge content.
- Draft materials independently.
- Co-ordinate and drive fee earner contribution to standard document development and related knowledge development activity within their practice group.
- 5+ years’ experience in either Corporate, Litigation & Regulatory or Finance practice
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Ability to build strong working relationships with outstanding communication skills
- Flexible proactive approach with the ability to work independently and collaboratively across functions and geographies
- You will have an analytical and logical mind, with an ability to develop best practice solutions in a clear and practical way
- You will be highly organised, with an ability to work under pressure to strict timelines and drive change
- Roles can be based in any of the firms Australian offices
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered, including part-time
- Structured career academies and workshops
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family
- Bonus scheme for all staff Social, charitable and sporting calendar events
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.