|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading personal injury law firm with beautiful offices located in the heart of the CBD. This firm has wonderful corporate culture, with some great social, sporting and health benefits to match.
About the role
A role has recently been developed within the Claims Support team that will see the successful candidate providing a diverse range of general administrative support to their legal teams, including:
- Opening files;
- Drafting and amending correspondence and other documents;
- Scanning and filing documents;
- Booking medico-legal appointments; and
- Other general administrative duties.
To be considered for one of these fantastic opportunities, candidates should possess:
- At least 1-2 years of office administrative experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to learn new skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please hit APPLY NOW or for more information, please contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469.