|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
- Beautiful central CBD location
- Fantastic career progression
- Up to $60,000 (package)
About the role
As one of the world’s leading law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list and exceptional office spaces around the world as well as enviable benefits to match. They are currently looking for a junior to intermediate Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join fun and friendly Sydney office as part of their Finance, Projects, Restructuring and Real Estate administrative team.
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of a team of assistants providing a high level of support to multiple fee earners, including 6 partners.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm or professional services environment;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.