|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Excellent opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst with experience in data modelling, data migration, data warehousing and data feeds to assist in bridging the gap between the business and Developers team. You will analyse business requirements, formulate technical specifications and undertake system testing for data engineers.
- Large and ongoing program of work within NSW government
- Must have data warehouse operation experience or experience working on a large scale data warehouse project
- Must have 10+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Based in Sydney CBD with occasional travel to Gosford
- Lead the business analysis stream to deliver the functional and non-functional requirements
- Engage varied audiences and test levels of understanding
- Translate technical and complex information concisely for diverse audiences
- Initiate and develop partnerships with stakeholders to define and evaluate service performance outcomes
- Ensuring that functional and non-functional requirements are clearly captured and understood through effective communication, coordination and documentation.
- Undertake objective, critical analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognise and manage contextual issues
- Work through issues, weigh up alternatives and identify the most effective solutions
- Conduct data analysis in support of ETL development, issue analysis and resolution.
- Leading technical and business requirements gathering, analysis and validation workshops
- Working with the architect and technical teams to analyse and break down requirements into tasks.
- Writing clear acceptance criteria, test plans and cases, and leading User Acceptance Testing.
- Voicing opinions confidently whilst supporting the Program Manager
- Developing and maintaining data models and business process models and documentation.
- Formulate technical specifications.
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com