|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the company
My client is a well-established Australian financial services company that specialise in all different consumer loans, this company has been operating for more than 20 years and is a leader in their field.
About the role
This role is designed to be a key support to the Learning and Culture team by supporting them to achieve critical business objectives.
You will be required to:
- Process and track on boarding of brokers/franchisees into the Aussie induction program, including liaising with the state admins as required.
- Process all background checks for new Brokers and Franchisees and raise any issues where required.
- Maintain and update the L&D national training calendar.
- Coordinate, update and report on all training in Oneview and LMS, ensuring all information is up to date.
- General office management, create a raise invoices for the L&C team, communicating weekly calendar updates.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and inter personal skills are key to success in this role
- Prior experience in HR Coordinator or HR Administrator role
- Ability to manage stakeholders across all levels
- Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org