|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking a Learning and Development Manager to design and deliver adult e-learning content and operational solutions to upskill contact and service centre staff across NSW.
- CBD Location
- Start - Immediately
- End Date - Initially until end of November with possible extension
- Must have experience creating training and storyboards in articulate
- Manage the design and delivery of learning & development and operational solutions that are clearly aligned with business objectives and requirements, produce targeted outcomes and ensure ongoing business continuity and compliance
- Design and implement a learning syllabus for omni-channel front line customer service employees across geographically dispersed network.
- Develop face to face training sessions, e-Learning modules and manager briefing packs on very tight timeframes, sometimes with very little information
- Manager a team of two trainers to deploy training including retrospective training for sites all ready deployed.
What skills you need to bring:
- Degree in Organisational Psychology, Human Resource Management or other relevant qualifications and/or equivalent experience
- Proven experience creating storyboards and adult elearning training in articulate
- Extensive experience in design and delivery of adult learning, OD and change programs
- Demonstrated high levels of verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level project planning and management skills
If you have the above experience and wish to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com