|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $640 a day + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 30/11/18
- Up to $640 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join their team next to Central Station. You will be part of a program which is helping ease the cost of living for Australians.
About the role:
- Manage the design and delivery of Learning & Development and operational solutions
- Design and implement a learning syllabus for omni-channel front line customer service employees across geographically dispersed network.
- Develop face to face training sessions, e-Learning modules and manager briefing packs on very tight timeframes, sometimes with very little information
- Manager a team of two trainers to deploy training including retrospective training for sites already deployed.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, L&D, Organisational Psychology or other relevant qualifications and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in the NSW Government (desirable)
- Proven experience with the design and delivery of adult learning, OD and change programs
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9641 2448.