|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leasing lawyer to work directly under a renowned Partner in a high performing and successful team. You will be offered the chance to spearhead a successful and growing leasing team in Sydney.
The role will offer unprecedented scope to grow, whilst also managing a team of fee earners, across a range of work from commercial property transactions including leasing, acquisitions and sales, due diligence and financing.
The client base spans Top 50 listed companies and private companies and individuals.
Your skills and experience
You may already be working in similar role or seeking to step into a position offering a greater level of responsibility in running matters and managing junior lawyers.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Experience in a busy leasing practice
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and retail leases for both landlords and tenants.
- Excellent drafting skills and a strong attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle a busy practice and, on occasion, high volume of work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior peers
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Relaxed yet energetic office environment.
- Fast-paced environment where rapid growth is non-negotiable
- Talented and motivated team members, driven towards a shared goal
- Annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com