|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Working for a global law firm operating in more than 40 countries in their Melbourne office with an experienced local team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Word processing, document preparation and drafting correspondence
- Electronic diary management (Outlook)
- External/internal billing and reporting, and third party invoicing
- Liaising with clients
- Organising travel arrangements
- Database management
- Creating new client matter files, closing and archiving client matter files
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral),
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Positive, can-do attitude who enjoys working in a team based environment.