|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About the role
My client is a national law firm with state-of-the-art offices, located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. The firm has an excellent team culture with some excellent benefits.
The firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary who is confident to work in a fast-paced, busy environment. The role would suit a legal secretary with Corporate experience who is seeking a role they can make their own.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have:
- 5+ years experience as a legal assistant
- Excellent attention to detail and appropriate time management skills
- A strong work ethic, and ability to work confidently within a large team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office abilities
Some of the duties will include:
- Diary and telephone management
- Monthly billing
- General administration
- Preparing legal documents and letters
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
How to apply
If you think you have the attitude and skillset to master this role we would love to hear from you. Please have what it takes to thrive in this team please apply now via the link below, or email you CV to email@example.com or contact 02 9641 2421 for a confidential discussion.