|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
About our client
As one of the world’s leading law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list and exceptional office spaces around the world as well as enviable benefits to match. They are currently looking for an intermediate level Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join fun and friendly Sydney office as part of their Patents and Trademarks team.
About the role
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of a team of assistants providing a high level of support to multiple fee earners, including a number of partners. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
- A minimum of 4-6 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org