|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
An incredible opportunity to work for an elite Global Law Firm, operating in over 40 locations, working in virtually every country in the world. Offices are located in Melbourne’s buzzing CBD, with fantastic transport links across the whole City.
You will be part of a globally minded, enterprising, collaborative organisation committed to excellence.
As a Practice Assistant, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of legal documents and correspondence;
- MS Word processing;
- Managing case files;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Telephone call screening;
- Travel arrangements;
- Preparing bills and opening entries;
- Time entry for authors’ timesheets;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and presentation slides; and
- Reception coverage and other ad hoc duties when needed.
- Responsible for submitting expenses
- Supporting around 3-4 associates and/or Partners
To be successful in the post you will have:
- Excellent MS Office skills and professional telephone manner;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment;
- Familiarity with MS Word (including typing and formatting) and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English is a must with additional language skills a plus.
- Flexibility to be able to cover evenings/weekend
For this amazing opportunity to work for a company with a fantastic culture and benefits, please apply now.