|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to provide support to a team of lawyers in this litigation practice. Not only do the firm give extensive training and offer a support forum to upskill you, but they also have a range of corporate benefits on offer including in-house massages and corporate discounts. They have many social functions including Friday drinks and team nights out, and pride themselves on a professional, yet relaxed and fun culture.
- Diary management
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
- Drafting legal documents and correspondence
- File management
- 3 years’ experience in a law firm ideally in litigation
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Great organisational skills
How to apply
Click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.