|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About our client
Our client is a National firm with diverse practice groups, delivering legal and commercial advice. Located on Darby Street, with off-street parking as well as a short walk to a number of cafes and light rail stations, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their energetic and collaborative team. The firm offers a range of benefits to their team, including reward and recognition programs, incentive schemes, regular social events as well as flexible working opportunities and the ability to purchase additional leave.
About the role
The role would see you providing secretarial support to a team of fee earners, including one Partner, within their defendant Workers Compensation practice. On a day-to-day basis, you would be responsible for:
- Draft and amend documents and correspondence;
- Complex diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm, preferably within Workers Compensation;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please hit APPLY NOW or for more information, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.