|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This International top tier firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to support in their corporate practice. This firm has an excellent reputation as a leading Corporate law firm who offer a range of benefits to their employees including career development opportunities, corporate discounts, gym membership, paid parental leave, flu vaccinations and many more. This firm offer market leading training and a supportive, fun but professional culture.
- Provide support to the competition team
- Business development and marketing
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Monthly billing
- Diary management
- Opening and closing files
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working in a corporate law firm
- A flexible attitude to work
- Ability to multi-task and be a quick learner
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude
How to apply
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in a top-tier firm. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.