|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the firm
This national firm is looking for a career legal secretary to support in their commercial practice assisting with commercial transactions, such as business sales, finance transactions, property and wills and estates.
About the role
The role has become available after a secretary moved interstate after supporting the team over ten years. Experience supporting multiple authors and the ability to work as part of a close team is essential.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- End of month billing, timesheet entry and preparing invoices
- Company searches
- Property searches
- Drafting and editing documents
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a legal support role
- Experience supporting several authors
- Experience using a billing and document management system
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
Ho to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.