|Posted:||8 months ago|
About our Client
This leading boutique law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to support in their Criminal practice. Supporting a team of lawyers, you will predominately be assisting with Criminal Law matters, with some overflow of other areas including Employment and Commercial Litigation. This firm pride themselves on having a professional, yet fun and relaxed culture and are looking a candidate with a genuine interest in Criminal Law.
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Drafting and amending documents and correspondence
- File management
- End of month billing
- Liaising with clients
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum 12 months’ experience in a legal support role
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and willing attitude
- A fast and accurate typing speed
How to apply
To be considered for this role, click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 or email@example.com.