|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
As a nationally recognized law firm, our client has both an exceptional client list and office spaces as well as enviable benefits to match. They are currently looking for an intermediate Legal Assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment to join their fun and friendly Sydney office as part of a growing Intellectual Property team.
This newly-created opportunity will not see you providing a high level of support to a team of three fee earners. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management, including organizing travel arrangements;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 4-6 years' experience as a secretary within a commercial law or IP practice;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.