|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
As we receive a much more positive press coverage specifically about the controlling of Covid-19 Governments internationally and domestically have talked at length about the road out. Getting economies going again is key to this, so to that end several of my clients are now amending their workforce planning agendas as they turn their focus to the new financial year. As hiring freezes gradually get lifted there will be demand for Legal Secretaries and Assistants with expertise in the following verticals:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction (front and back end)
- Workplace Relations & Employment
- Insurance Litigation
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience supporting several authors
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A passion for the legal industry
My client base consists of a variety of different firms, large and small. They represent strong brands and employers of choice for people interested in Legal as a profession. Therefore, this expression of interest is an opportunity to start a confidential conversation ahead of the market.
How to apply
For further information please click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.