|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
An incredible opportunity to work for a Multinational Law Firm, located in Melbourne’s buzzing CBD, with fantastic transport links across the whole City. You will be part of a internationally minded, collaborative organisation committed to excellence.
As a Legal Secretary, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of legal documents and correspondence;
- MS Word processing;
- Monthly billing;
- Managing case files;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Telephone call screening;
- Travel arrangements;
- Preparing bills and opening entries;
- Time entry for authors’ timesheets;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and presentation slides; and
- Reception coverage and other ad hoc duties when needed.
- Responsible for submitting expenses
To be successful in the post you will have:
- Must have at least 2+ years or more experience as a Legal Secretary.
- Excellent MS Office skills and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment,
This role is an ASAP start. – an amazing opportunity to work for a company with a fantastic culture.