|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Firm
This national corporate law firm is in an exciting period of growth currently with over 500 people in their Sydney office alone. They offer genuine work-life balance with 9-5 hours and reward their staff on all levels with excellent corporate benefits and twice annual salary reviews. They have a collaborative, social culture with events such as EOFY and Christmas parties, monthly Friday drinks, morning teas and sporting teams. This role, supporting at Partner level is perfect for someone who likes to be busy, works autonomously and can prioritise a heavy workload.
About the role:
- Supporting a Partner and team High volume property settlements.
- Drafting and amending contracts, leases and agreements.
- Diary management and arranging appointments.
- File management.
- End of month billing.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum 12 months’ experience in a legal support role.
- Experience using a document management and billing system.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A positive and willing attitude.
- A fast and accurate typing speed.
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on (02) 9641 5132 for a confidential discussion.