|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
About our client
Our client is a nationally recognized mid-tier firm going through a large growth phase within their Sydney practice. Due to this growth, the team are really energetic and excited for change, so they are thrilled to be looking for a talented Legal Secretary to join their Property and Real Estate team. With quirky, modern offices as well as boot camps, social events and awards nights to recognize and reward the hard work their team do, this incredible opportunity is not one to be missed!
The role would see the successful candidate:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a secretary within litigation;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, hit APPLY NOW or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 for more information.