|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A dominant and well-respected law firm seeks to appoint a Senior Lawyer to join a growing Litigation & Disputes team to assist with offering first-class legal advice to a broad range of private and government clients.
The Disputes team consistently ranks in the Legal 500 and Chambers law directories and Partners are known to be made up young.
This fantastic team is led by a litigation and disputes Partner, who – as a recognised “expert in his field” - acts for some of Australia’s largest corporations and government entities operating across a broad range of industries, including the IT, telecommunications, property, resources, health, construction, infrastructure, insolvency and financial services sectors.
With the support of a prominent team, will be allowed the autonomy to build upon a progressive client base and drive business forward. Competitive salary + exceptional benefits available.
- Litigation/ Disputes Senior Lawyer, ideally with a minimum of 6 Yrs. PQE
- A desire and capacity to work on high-profile and challenging matters
- Commercially aware
- Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to work cohesively with clients and nurture working relationships
- Strong litigator who is keen to progress their career at a leading, national firm
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org