|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About our client
Our client is an outstanding mid-tier law firm with an innovative outlook on their approach to law who pride themselves on their collaborative and dynamic culture. With regular social events such as Friday night drinks, EOFY events together with discounted healthcare, sports teams and flexible working hours, it’s no wonder this incredible firm are leaders in their chosen expertise.
About the role
An exciting opportunity within their commercial litigation team has become available that will see the successful candidate providing a high level of support to a team of busy authors.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please hit APPLY now or for more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.