|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
My Client is large scale, leading retail group and one of the world’s leading providers of office supplies. They offer a diverse range of products and services including office machines, promotional products, technology, business services, and other office-related products. They pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation and creativity.
They are on the lookout for a Management Accountant to come on an initial period of 6 months.
You will play a key role in supporting the supply chain initiative to update the inventory price changes in SAP & the effect to inventory on hand.
You are the Finance-Go-To person for the Supply Chain Project team to ensure the price changes are effected timely & the accuracy of the valuation of the inventory maintained.
- Calculate Moving Average Price for material & upload into SAP
- Validate the change in SAP by material & plant
- Manage the relationship with Supply Chain project team
- Reconcile the inventory clearing account
Report & Analysis
- Track & calculate impact of price change on inventory & profit and loss
- Maintain Progress report & communicate results for month end
Other Accounting & Reporting Activities
- Any other ad hoc tasks, as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- System saavy, strong excel skills & comfortable manipulating high volumes of data – emphasis on pivot tables and v lookups
- SAP Experience essential, very familiar with inventory & material master module
- Self starter: ability to hit the ground running & work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail & numerical accuracy
- Take initiative to ask questions, investigate anomalies & solve the issues
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Work as a team member within finance & across other functions
- Running reports from Business Intelligence tools “BI” would be viewed favorably
- Degree qualified
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Elliott Hunter on 02 9641 2489 or send your CV to email@example.com