|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
Working for one of Australia’s premier Financial Services names, you will be a part of a high performing team, working at the group level with oversight of both the banks revenue and cost lines.
You will enjoy access to business head across various functional groups and innovations and projects group.
- Oversight of the month end process, reconciliations sign off and journal reporting
- Aid in the enhancement of groups finance, reconciliations, forecasting and analytics systems
- Oversee the development and presentation of monthly management reporting pack to segment heads and functional leaders
- Participate in the development of the finance ops strategy and company cost allocation and FTP modes.
- CA / CPA qualified, or on path to completion
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Business
- 4 or more years in a large company finance function
- Exposure to environments with large data pools and complex process
All enquiries to Corey on +61 422 419 512 or firstname.lastname@example.org