|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned, market-leading organisation in the CBD in search of a Property Accountant. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased work load within the team. It is an exciting role with the capacity for the successful candidate to progress extensively, business partnering with multiple stakeholders in the operational side of the business such as project managers and engineers. The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports & balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager of the team.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and business reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Supporting analysis around capital and operational expenditure.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in Management Accounting.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Second Time Mover from a Top 10 Public Practice.
What's on offer for the successful candidate:
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.