|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned, market-leading organisation in the CBD in search of a Management Accountant. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased work load within the team. It is an exciting role with the capacity for the successful candidate to progress extensively, business partnering with multiple stakeholders in the operational side of the business such as project managers and engineers. The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Supporting senior management team with budgeting and forecasting commentary.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and business reports.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Systems and data-processing optimization.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in Management Accounting.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Experience in commentary-writing for senior executives.
What's on offer for the successful candidate:
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.