|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently partnering with a leading education provider in search of a part-time Management Accountant to join their one of their commercial finance teams. The primary objective of the position is to provide commercial and financial support to non-finance based functions with regards to budgets, forecasts and expenditure. The position not only offers extensive progression opportunities in the future, but a working environment that is both diverse and innovative. The successful applicant will have a research or education-based background as well as the amition to drive efficiency and cost effectiveness through business partnering.
The responsibilties within this position are:
- Effectively and efficiently manage trust funds.
- Monitor income and expenditure in multiple accounts.
- Review and assist stakeholders with all budget, variance, and forecasting analysis.
- Serve as a resource on matters of compliance and legal and regulatory changes, and assessing and identifying areas of risk.
- Process improvement advise with stakeholders and senior management.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Degree in Business, Commerce or equivalent majoring in Accounting.
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Experience with financial modelling and working with multiple ERP systems.
- Demonstrable experience within the education or research sectors.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.