|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Are you looking for a progressive Management Accountant opportunity with an international organisation set in a friendly, commercial environment?
We are recruiting a Management Accountant to join a global leader in Sydney CBD who will ideally have a background in Property. The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people-based environment.
This role will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
On offer is a fantastic supportive environment which actively supports individual’s careers as well as providing a competitive benefit package.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Assist with month end
- Review P&L’s to ensure accuracy
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Distribute monthly P&L’s
- P&L Queries
- Assist with the updating of the forecast and staffing
- Review allocations of research, Group management charges etc.
- Assist with the distribution of the profit share statements
- Run monthly profit share accruals for review
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting “Management Accountant Sydney CBD”.