|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an evolving boutique practice located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD in search for a Business Advisory Manager. The position is an influential role within the Melbourne business, focusing on managing a team of accountants and developing new business.
As an Manager within the Business Advisory team, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the business advisory team.
- Developing new business with clients.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Statutory reporting.
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- 5 years of accounting experience minimum.
- Exposure to a range of clients across different sectors and sizes.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Business Advisory background.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What's On Offer?
- CBD location
- Rapidly evolving practice
- Faced past culture
- National network
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.