|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a Mid-Tier Practice in Melbourne's CBD, in search of a Business Advisory Manager. This opportunity will be a progressive one in a lively office environment where your engaging and outgoing personality will thrive.
The position is at Manager level which means there will be supervisory duties over a team of five, as well as portfolio and relationship management, with the chance to progress into a directorship role relatively quickly. The position requires a candidate with solid managerial experience, rather than an individual looking to progress from a Senior Accountant role.
The responsibilities within this position include:
- Business Advisory/Services duties with your client portfolio.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for all entity types.
- Training and developing junior members of the accounting team.
- Growing the client portfolio for the business.
- Growing the headcount of the Business Advisory function.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working within Business Advisory/Services.
- Exceptional and and demonstrable track record with accounting standards.
- Experience in managing and training junior, intermediate and senior accountants.
- Prior experience in analysing and improving the workflow for a team of accountants.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a market-leading, Mid-Tier brand.
- The chance to progress quickly into a Senior Manager and Director position later down the line.
- Management of a highly performing Business Advisory team.
- Chance to work in a collaborative, dynamic and sociable office.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or Manager to step in and cement themselves as a senior member of the Business Advisory team within this practice, before progressing to Director level after 3-6 years.
If this sounds like the kind of position for you then please get in contact with Daniel Ball on 03 8610 6132 or simply apply through this advertisement.