|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently working alongside a market-leading professional services practice in Melbourne's CBD, in search of Manager for the Corporate Finance team. This is a newly created position to alleviate increased workload on the senior management team within Corporate Finance. The position requires senior corporate finance professional, with experience in not only managing and developing an ASX-listed client portfolio, but also mentoring, developing and driving a team of high-performing analysts. The practice has a progressive, collaborative and flexible culture with extensive progression opportunities.
The primary responsibilities of this positions are:
- Working on IPOs, M&A, Capital Valuations.
- Preparing business for sale and negotiating transactions.
- Building and interpreting complex financial models.
- Driving business development opportunities and presenting to clients.
- Scoping, planning, executing and managing client engagements/projects.
- Working closely with Directors and identifying new value adding services.
- Working closely with ASX-listed client portfolio.
- Effectively leading, coaching and mentoring a high performing team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Proven experience in a Corporate Finance position at a Managerial level.
- Degree qualified along with either a CA/CPA.
- Strong modelling, due diligence, report writing, financial analysis experience.
- Experience working across the full spectrum of valuation approaches and methodologies.
- Commercial acumen and strategic mindset for influencing and advising clients.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for coaching and mentoring career development of teams.
If this sounds like the kind of position for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.