|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an exciting organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search for a Manager within their Corporate Tax team. Having identified a niche in the market, the firm are expanding rapidly to accommodate incoming business. The position offers an exciting opportunity to move operate in large corporate environment with a portfolio consisting of ASX-Listed to Medium sized companies in a variety of sectors. Furthermore, on offer is the opportunity to manage a highly functioning team and the opportunity to progress into becoming a director later down the line.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of junior to senior level consultants.
- Compiling tax returns for companies, trusts and individuals, including large family groups with multiple entities.
- Developing new business alongside the Partners and Directors.
- Researching tax issues and drafting advice, or technical papers.
- Preparing/delivering in-house tax training.
- Strong understanding of concepts including; Capital Allowances, Fringe Benefits Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Loss Provisions, Division 7A and, Taxation of Trusts.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- Business / Commerce / Finance / Law degree with Accounting Major.
- Completion of CA/CPA.
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Experience with a similar sized practice.
- Strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic training opportunities to further your career in corporate tax.
- Healthy and positive office culture where quality of workflow is valued.
- An engaging client portfolio to work with.
- A highly reputable brand to add to your resume.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting opportunity for your next career move then please apply to this advert, or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.